Make a Donation to our Overall Ministry
As followers of Christ, we are all partners in mission. Currently Lutheran Campus Ministry is supported in part by the Central States Synod and the ELCA, in addition to the generosity of local ELCA churches as well as individual donors. Nevertheless we are continually challenged to fund this important ministry. Additional support is always needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you for being a blessing to our mission!
To make a donation, you may mail a check payable to:
Lutheran Campus Ministry
7019 Forsyth Blvd.
Saint Louis, MO 63105.
We now also accept online donations using a debit, credit card or Paypal account!
Become a monthly donor!
We rely on consistent support from our donors. If you would like to set-up a gift that is automatically deducted from your PayPal or checking account, select an option from the drop-down menu (or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a custom monthly giving amount)
- Annual Trivia Night – February 3, 2018
- Earn funds for LCM just by shopping at Schnucks – Ask us for an e-scrip keytag!
Volunteer Opportunities – contact Pastor Rebecca (314.863.8140)
- Become a member of our Board of Directors!
- Do you play an instrument? We’re always needing musicians for our Sunday Candlelight.
- Like to cook? Host a Sunday Candlelight meal for our students
- Like to garden? We have a fabulous vegetable garden that needs tending while the students are away in the summer.
- Like house projects? There’s always a LCM house project waiting to be done!
Lutheran Campus Ministry provides important support at a critical time in the lives of students. Your tax-deductible contribution to Lutheran Campus Ministry will help ensure that our vital ministry continues to grow in important ways to meet the needs of students. We currently need…
- Reams of recycled white office paper or colored paper
- 12-packs of soda cans
- Bags of chips, goldfish, pretzels, or other snacks
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- Printer ink cartridges (HP Color LaserJet 2025)
- office supplies
- donations of coffee, tea, cocoa, lemonade
Call us at 314.863.8140 to arrange pick up or drop off of your items.