We rely on our supporters for not only monetary donations, but also for the person-power necessary to make our LCM programming possible. Won’t you consider giving of your treasure, time, and talents?
Here are the items and the skills we are most in need of. Please email email@example.com or call 314.863.8140 for further information.
- Outdoor, propane gas grills (new or in good condition)
- Outdoor picnic table
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towel Rolls
- Grocery Sponsors for our weekly home-cooked meals that serve 20-30 college students ($60 to sponsor one week’s meal)
- Pantry staples/Baking supplies (contact us for our most needed items)
- Gift cards to Aldi
- Snacks for after school tutoring program (Costco-sized are best)
- Board of Directors members (one-hour monthly commitment, plus assigned tasks)
- Gardeners/Groundskeepers (one-time projects available!)
- Bakers to volunteer and deliver cookies or other desserts
- Pianists or other musicians to accompany Sunday evening worship (one-time or up to monthly commitments available)
- Newsletter assemblers to help with biannual mailing
- Cooks to prepare Sunday dinner for 20 college students (prepared by individuals or self-identified teams)