Summer Fundraiser: LuMin Facemask
Use this link to purchase your mask and one for a student. Your mask will be sent to your billing address.
You may also send a check to
LuMin St. Louis, 7019 Forsyth Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63105.
Support our ongoing ministry:
As followers of Christ, we are all partners in mission. Currently Lutheran Campus Ministry is supported in part by the Central States Synod and the ELCA, in addition to the generosity of local ELCA churches as well as individual donors. Nevertheless we are continually challenged to fund this important ministry. Additional support is always needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you for being a blessing to our mission!
To make a donation, you may mail a check payable to:
LuMin St. Louis
7019 Forsyth Blvd.
Saint Louis, MO 63105
Become a monthly donor!
We rely on consistent support from our donors. If you would like to set-up a gift that is automatically deducted from your PayPal or checking account, select an option from the drop-down menu (or send an email to email@example.com to set up a custom monthly giving amount)
- Annual Trivia Night in February
- Earn funds for LCM just by shopping at Schnucks – Ask us for an e-scrip keytag!
- Become a member of our Board of Directors!
- We’re always needing musicians for our Sunday Candlelight.
- Host a Sunday Candlelight meal for our students
- We have a fabulous vegetable garden that needs tending while the students are away in the summer.
- There’s always a LuMin house project waiting to be done!
Contact Pastor Tina at 314-863-8140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LuMin provides important support at a critical time in the lives of students. Your tax-deductible contribution to LuMin will help ensure that our vital ministry continues to grow in important ways to meet the needs of students. We always appreciate…
- Reams of recycled white office paper or colored paper
- 12-packs of soda cans
- Bags of chips, goldfish, pretzels, or other snacks
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- Printer ink cartridges (HP Color InkJet 3830)
- Donations of coffee, tea, cocoa, lemonade
- First Aid and Menstrual Supplies
Call us at 314.863.8140 to arrange pick up or drop off of your items.