Buy One/Give One Face masks are Back!
For $20, you will purchase two masks. One is for you, to share your support of campus ministry in St. Louis AND to help you love your neighbor by wearing it. The second mask will be given to students during orientation of the new school year to help them stay safe.
Click on the mask.
Enter the amount ($20) and enter “Masks” in the notes section.
We’ll send the mask to your billing address.
Support our ongoing ministry:
As followers of Christ, we are all partners in mission. Currently LuMin St. Louis is supported in part by the Central States Synod and the ELCA, in addition to the generosity of local ELCA churches as well as individual donors. Nevertheless we are continually challenged to fund this important ministry. Additional support is always needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you for being a blessing to our mission!
To make a donation, you may mail a check payable to:
LuMin St. Louis
7019 Forsyth Blvd.
Saint Louis, MO 63105
Become a monthly donor!
We rely on consistent support from our donors. If you would like to set-up a gift that is automatically deducted from your PayPal or checking account, select an option from the drop-down menu (or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a custom monthly giving amount)
- Annual Trivia Night: Date Set Tentatively for Saturday, September 18, 2021!
- Become a member of our Board of Directors!
- We’re always needing musicians for our Sunday Night Dinner & Jesus
- Host a Sunday Candlelight meal for our students
- There’s always a LuMin house project waiting to be done!
Contact Pastor Tina at 314-863-8140 or email@example.com
LuMin provides important support at a critical time in the lives of students. Your tax-deductible contribution to LuMin will help ensure that our vital ministry continues to grow in important ways to meet the needs of students. We always appreciate…
- Reams of recycled white office paper or colored paper
- Bags of chips, goldfish, pretzels, or other snacks
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- Printer ink cartridges (HP Color InkJet 3830)
- Donations of coffee, tea, cocoa, lemonade
- First Aid and Menstrual Supplies
Call us at 314.863.8140 to arrange pick up or drop off of your items.